18 Hours Per Week Support Officer (12-Month Maternity Cover)
Halewood Town Council is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to strengthen our team and perform a vital role as a ‘Support Officer’ at its two settings, Hollies Hall and the Arncliffe Centre.
The role is for a minimum 12-month period covering the Maternity Absence of a colleague. The role may therefore be extended beyond that initial 12-month period. This work will predominately consist of evening shifts and weekend work.
- To act as a Support Officer covering the activities at Hollies Hall and the Arncliffe Centre. This includes onsite support to hirers, dealing with enquiries and acting as part of our team.
- To be part of the team offering support and supervision to Bar Functions, a vital part of the work at Halewood Town Council.
- Deliver and maintain consistently high standards of service to ensure an unrivalled customer experience.
- Able to perform under pressure and make decisions.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
Salary and Benefits
- NALC Scale Points 5-6 starting at £21,575 (pro-rata) with a pay award pending
- 25 days paid annual leave, not including Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
- Job Type: Part-time, Fixed-Term (following satisfactory completion of probation)
- Closing date for applications: 10.00 am Wednesday 13th September 2023.
For an informal chat, please contact the Town Council Development and Operations Manager, Dave Murphy on 0151 428 1929 during usual office hours (Monday to Friday, 9.30am-5.00 pm).
An application form, full job description and person specification can be found here:
Please Note: Applications will only be taken through the receipt of a completed town council application form: **Do Not** send CVs.