This page gives you access to the Hall Hire Application Form, which you can download and submit to the Town Council along with the necessary deposit. The contact telephone numbers for the Town Council are as follows:
Administrative Office: 0151 443 2063
Hollies Hall: 0151 487 7418
Arncliffe Sports & Community Centre 0151 428 1929
Hall Hire Terms & Conditions Document
Hall Hire for Hollies Hall and/or the Arncliffe Centre
Application for Concessionary or free use of the Arncliffe Centre or Hollies Hall
The current costs of hire as at March 2014 are as follows:-
- All Day and evening hire with Bar £ 85.00.
- Evening from 6 p.m. with Bar £65.00.
- Daytime with Bar (Christenings/Communions) £60.00
- (Such functions will be either 12 noon until 7 p.m, bar closes at 6 p.m., or 4 p.m until 10 p.m.)
- 3 Hours (No Bouncy Castles permitted in any of our halls) £45.00
- 2 Hour minimum – £8.00 per hour (Community Rate)
- 2 Hour minimum – £10.00 per hour (Business Rate)
- Free to families of deceased Halewood residents
A Damage Bond of £100 (returnable) at the absolute discretion of the Town Manager applies but will be taken for all 18th birthday parties
Arncliffe Centre – Projector & Screen
A flat rate charge of £5 will be chargeable for what is termed “direct-use” of the projector and large screen, whereby “a laptop provided by the hirer is directly plugged into the system for the purposes of delivering a presenattion or for a private event for displaying either a dvd or a disk containing family/personal photographs for repetition during the evening, such as for a special birthday or anniversary”.